Tuesday, 3 August 2010

A slow beginning... P.s click on picture for large size images.

So I've been quite slack on this whole blog thing, tho I haven't forgotten all about it as some may think. Since deciding to embark on this project I've come to realise I may have under estimated its difficulty. It seems when working a 9-5 job with 2 1/2hrs travelling each day, you have very little time to observe new things.

None the less I'm still going to pursue this challenge, however with a slight twist. I will take 365 photo's over 365 days...but not necessarily on 365 consecutive days.

So with that said, here's what I have done so far in no particular order....

A so called clean glass.
Paint on a canvas.
Guitar strings.
Do not alright here.
My room.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics man. I like the guitar one best, and the one of your room. Keep'em coming.

    ReplyDelete