Sunday, 11 July 2010

But before I begin.....

So I've decided that tomorrow will be day 1. But before I begin I thought I would give myself goals.

1- Focus on the small things
I will try to get as much detail as I can and use my macro as often as possible.
2- Explore different lighting and angles
3- Try to make it a true representation of a year in my life
Im not going to go out of my way to take a great photo, I will photograph what is all around me.

To give anyone who chooses to follow this an indication of what to expect, i have included a couple of recent pics from a walk around my neighbourhood.

Thanks everyone.
C.


2 comments:

  1. The daily picture blog sounds like a great idea - will be interested to see what unfolds over the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Krusty and thanks for the Flat Stanley link. Erin loves it.

    ReplyDelete